The following courses meet the Foundational Course Requirement as listed in the Requirements Chart:
- Psychology 14 (Cognitive Neuroscience)
- Psychology 15 (Social Psychology)
- Psychology 16 (Developmental Psychology) -This course replaces Science of Living Systems 15 as a Foundational Course, and students may take only one of these courses toward the concentration.
- Psychology 18 (Abnormal Psychology).
- MCB 80 (Neurobiology of Behavior) - MCB 81 may be taken in lieu of MCB 80
All courses must be taken for a letter grade with the exception of Psy 985, 990, 992, or 993, which are graded SAT/UNSAT.
Be aware that Summer School courses do not count toward the Foundational Course requirement except in rare cases - any exceptions to be considered require submission of a petition, with syllabus, to the Undergraduate Office by the spring petition deadline before the course is taken.
Additional Foundational Courses taken in excess of the requirements can count toward the Advanced Course requirement