- Petition Form - Use for transfer/study abroad course credit, requirement deferral, requirement substitutions, or Non-Departmental course credit for a course that is not on the list of expedited courses. This form can be e-mailed or handed physically to the Undergraduate Office and must be accompanied by a syllabus for the petitioned course.
- Psychology 910R Application - Students planning to take PSY 910R, Supervised Research, must print this out and have their supervisors and co-supervisors sign it, then bring the signed form to the Undergraduate office by the designated deadline.
- Secondary Field Petition Form
- Psychology 985 Enrollment Form - Students planning to take the Pre-Thesis Tutorial (PSY 985) must fill out this form and bring it to the Undergraduate Office by the designated deadline (after speaking with the Research Advisor).
- Psychology 985 Grade Recommendation Form - 985 students must print this out and have their supervisor sign, recommend a grade for the semester, and bring it ot the Undergraduate Office with their 985 final by the designated deadline.
- Thesis Application
- Thesis Prospectus Evaluation Form - Students must print and bring this form to their Prospectus Evaluation Meeting, have their thesis committee fill out the rest, and then bring the physical form to the Undergraduate Office right after the meeting.
- Undergraduate Thesis Grant Application - Students must submit this form to the Undergraduate Office in person, no later than the second semester of their senior year.
- Undergraduate Thesis Poster Grant Application - Students must submit this form to the Undergraduate Office in person, ideally a few weeks before the thesis poster session.
- 991 Mid-Year Progress Report Form - Thesis students in their thesis-writing year must print this out and have their supervisor sign, recommend a grade for the semester, and bring it to the Undergraduate Office by the designated deadline.
- Honor Code Affirmation - A template for the Honor Code Affirmation that students may use when submitting the physical copy of their thesis.