Psychology concentrators have options to select both their track of study in Psychology, and also their Foundational and Advanced Courses. Below are details about the different Psychology requirements...
- Requirements charts - a visual display of all requirements. Click on underlined links in the chart for more information regarding labs and advanced courses and track-specific courses.
- Introductory Course (formerly called Tier 1)
- Foundational Courses (formerly called Tier 2)
- Advanced Courses (formerly called Concentration Electives)
Programs and Tracks
The Psychology concentration offers a variety of program options that reflect the diversity of interests our students have in psychology and related areas. Among these options are:
- General Track in Psychology
- Mind/Brain/Behavior: Cognitive Science Track
- Life Sciences: Cognitive Neuroscience & Evolutionary Psychology Track (formerly Social and Cognitive Neuroscience)
- The Honors Program
- Psychology as a Secondary Field
Study Out of Residence
Need more help deciding what courses to choose? To help you craft a program that reflects your own intellectual and career interests, please make use of the following resources...