While more complete information about tuition assistance and financial aid can be found on the Financial Aid Office Website, we may post a few resources to help you find scholarships and grant opportunities specific to the field of Psychology. Check out these resources below!
- Currently, psychology.org has the most updated list of resources available to students. You can sort these awards and scholarships by different areas in psychology, as well as by undergrad/grad opportunities.
- Separates national private scholarships for Psychology students and general medical scholarships for students pursuing work in the medical field. (Despite the organization's focus on online schools, many of these scholarships can be used at Harvard or at other institutions.)
- The Brehm Undergraduate Scholarship Program will provide assistance to students majoring in psychology with demonstrated financial need. Applications for the Brehm Scholarship are typically due in the summertime before the year the scholarship would go towards.
- The Beinecke Scholarship provides $34,000 to students with records of excellent academic achievement, have a documented history of receiving need-based financial aid, and who plan to enter a Master’s or doctoral program in the arts, humanities, or social sciences. Students should be juniors at the time of application and also must hold U.S. citizenship.
- Contains info about multiple Psychology scholarships throughout the United States, including many university-specific ones.
This page is updated regularly as new opportunities come in. Check back later for more!