The following courses meet the Foundational Course Requirement listed in the Requirements Chart:
- Psychology 14, Cognitive Neuroscience
- Psychology 15, Social Psychology
- Psychology 16, Developmental Psychology - This course replaces Science of Living Systems 15 as a Foundational Course, and students may take only one of these courses toward the concentration.
- Psychology 18, Abnormal Psychology
- Neuroscience 80 (formerly Molecular and Cellular Biology 80), Neurobiology of Behavior - MCB 81, if taken before Fall 2018, can count in lieu of NEURO 80.
All foundational courses must be taken for a letter grade.
Please be aware that Summer School courses do not count toward the Foundational Course requirement except in rare cases. For any exceptions to be considered, you must submit a petition and syllabus to the Undergraduate Office by the spring petition deadline before the course is taken.
Additional Foundational Courses taken in excess of the requirements can count toward the Advanced Course requirement.