All MBB Cognitive Science track students must take one of these seminars, usually in their junior year.
These are seminars offered directly by the MBB program. For more information on these courses and other seminars offered, please see the Mind/Brain/Behavior Initiative's Seminar Page.
Fall 2019 Seminars
- MBB 980F, Creativity Research: Eccentrics, Geniuses, and Harvard Students
- MBB 980N, Neuroaesthetics
- MBB 980P, The Role of Music in Health and Education
- MBB 980R, Psychopaths and Psychopathy: Psychological, Neuroscientific, Legal, and Policy Issues
Spring 2020 Seminars
- MBB 980B, Exploring Addiction
- MBB 980G, The Origins and Evolution of Cognition: A Comparative Study of Human and Nonhuman Abilities
- MBB 980H, What Disease Teaches about Cognition
- MBB 980M, Functional Neuroimaging of Psychiatric Disorders: Insights into the Human Brain-Mind
- MBB 980S, Cognitive Neuroscience of Meditation